Preclinical Humanized OX40 Mouse Model
Design of the hOX40 mouse
The humanized OX40 mouse model (hOX40) is developed by Knockin at the mouse OX40 locus, and expresses a fully humanized OX40 with a human extracellular, transmembrane and intracellular domain.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The hOX40 mouse enables the in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of immuno-oncology agents targeting the human immune checkpoint OX40 in fully immunocompetent mice.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hOX40 model information by phone or email.
- Physiological regulation and expression pattern of the human OX40
- Preservation of the target-ligand interaction
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
hOX40 expression pattern recapitulates mOX40
hOX40 and mOX40 expression on splenocytes activated with αCD3/αCD28 in presence of mIL-2. Kinetic of hOX40 and mOX40 expression on Treg, conventional CD4 and CD8 T cells. Results are expressed as mean±SD.
hOX40 is functional on effector T cells ex vivo
Splenic and LN-isolated T cells (CD8+) activated with αCD3/αCD28 and immobilized hOX40L or IgG-Fc. A) Representative histogram, and B) cell proliferation determined by CFSE dilution at day 4. C) mIFN-γ production measured by ELISA in culture supernatant at day 3. Results are expressed as mean±SD. Unpaired T test analyses (Mann-Whitney ** p<0.01, *** p<0.001).
Anti-tumor efficacy and tumor-specific immunological memory were proven in MC38 and MB49 tumor models.
* For more validation data please contact us.
- Uncoupling Toxicity from Therapeutic Efficacy: A Case Study on ATOR-1015
- Humanized Immune Checkpoint Mouse Models for Immuno-Oncology Studies
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.