Genetically modified humanized models
Humanized mice define Knockin models in which a mouse gene is replaced by either a human gene, genomic sequence or regulatory element.
This substitution can target parts of the gene, and subsequently specific domains of the protein, as well as certain mouse regulatory elements such as the promoter.
We will be in touch within one business day.
Typical applications are:
- Phenocopy human diseases for drug development and safety studies
- Provides a model to study efficacy when endogenous mouse target shows low affinity to xenobiotics or biologics
- Create a mouse model tolerant of human antigen for antibody or antibody drug conjugate (ADC) testing
- Human cytokine expression to improve human immune system engraftment
Conditional activation of gene insertions or substitutions
All Humanization Knockin designs can bear conditions that allow your gene insertion or substitution to be activated:
- A) in specific cell types in a certain tissue while other cell types and tissues exhibit an unmodified, functional gene expression
- B) temporally at a given time-point in embryonic, post-natal or adult animals
For more information on conditional humanized mice, please contact our scientific experts.
Off-the-shelf humanized Knockin mice
- Humanized immunocompetent mice harboring single or double ICP target(s)
Suitable for studying:
- Well-calibrated syngeneic tumor models
- Long-term treatment(s)
- T cell exhaustion and reminiscence
- Double humanization for neonatal Fc receptor and serum albumin
- Measure and optimize albumin-linked small molecules and conventional drug pharmacokinetics
- Study and predict the half-life of circulating biologics and biosimilar drugs
- In vivo efficacy and safety assessment of anti-human CD4 compounds
- Typically used in the fields of inflammation, autoimmune diseases, immuno-oncology, and HIV infection
- Double humanization for IgE and Fcε receptor 1
- Screen for innovative therapeutics for allergy, asthma, and other IgE-mediated diseases
- In vivo efficacy and safety assessment of anti-human TNF-α compounds in the field of autoimmune diseases and inflammation
Off-the-shelf immunodeficient mouse with reconstituted human immune system
- Possesses all of the major human hematopoietic cell subsets
- Address a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and applications (bispecific antibody, immuno-oncology, infectiology, vaccine and drug screening, etc.