BRGSF-HIS Mouse Model
The BRGSF-HIS mouse possesses the most functional reconstituted human immune system currently available on the market. Indeed, this mouse, based on the cutting edge BRGSF model, offers new opportunities to address human-specific questions in a more relevant manner, facilitating translational research in several biomedical disciplines and approaches.
The BRGSF-HIS mouse model can address a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and applications, including:
- Bispecific antibody (e.g., in vivo activation of NK and T cells to suppress tumor growth in tumor engrafted mice)
- Immuno-oncology (e.g., blood cancer, solid tumor)
- Infectiology (e.g., HIV, dengue virus, Ebola virus, CMV, RSV, HTLV, EBV)
- Vaccine and drug screening (e.g., chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy, evaluation of therapeutic antibodies)
- Personalized medicine (e.g., prediction of individual response to different therapies)
Or get supplemental information, a quote, and estimated timeframe for delivery of your BRGSF-HIS mouse.
The BRGSF-HIS mouse model possesses all of the major human hematopoietic cell subsets, such as B cells, T cells (including CD4+ Treg cells), NK cells, and the myeloid compartment including dendritic cells (DCs), plasmacytoid cells (pDCs) and monocytes/macrophages.
- Highly permissive to patient-derived xenografts (PDXs) and cell line engraftment by virtue of the SIRPαNOD allele expression
- Suitable to assess the effects of radiation treatment in vivo due to the absence of the SCID mutation on a BALB/c background
- A powerful tool for complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) studies because of the presence of a functional murine complement system
Strategy for the generation of the BRGSF-HIS mouse
- BRGSF-A2 HIS (genetically humanized for HLA-A2HHD–Tg (HLA-A/H2-D/B2M)1Bpe)
References for model validation
Labarthe L, Henriquez S, Lambotte O, Di Santo JP, Le Grand R, Pflumio F, Arcangeli ML, Legrand N, Bourgeois C.
Frontline Science: Exhaustion and senescence marker profiles on human T cells in BRGSF-A2 humanized mice resemble those in human samples.
J Leukoc Biol. 2019 Aug 4.
Lopez-Lastra S, Masse-Ranson G, Fiquet O, Darche S, Serafini N, Li Y, Dusséaux M, Strick-Marchand H, Di Santo JP.
A functional DC cross talk promotes human ILC homeostasis in humanized mice.
Blood Adv. 2017 Apr 6.
Strick-Marchand H, Dusséaux M, Darche S, Huntington ND, Legrand N, Masse-Ranson G, Corcuff E, Ahodantin J, Weijer K, Spits H, Kremsdorf D, Di Santo JP.
A novel mouse model for stable engraftment of a human immune system and human hepatocytes.
PLoS One. 2015 Mar 15.
Fournier N, Jacque E, Fontayne A, Derache D, Dupont G, Verhaeghe L, Baptista L, Dehenne A, Dezetter AS, Terrier A, Longue A, Pochet-Beghin V, Beghin C, Chtourou S, de Romeuf C.
Improved in vitro and in vivo activity against CD303-expressing targets of the chimeric 122A2 antibody selected for specific glycosylation pattern.
MAbs. 2018 May/Jun.
Masse-Ranson G, Mouquet H, Di Santo JP.
A Versatile Safeguard for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Immunotherapies.
Curr Opin HIV AIDS. 2018 Mar
Di Santo JP and Mention JJ. Dentritic cell-boosted humanized immune system mice. PCT/US/2010/029800. WO 2010/115115 A1. Patent 2010.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- VAF Elite/SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation