GFP Reporter Rat Model
Design of the GFP rat strain
The GFP rat line has been developed by inserting, within the rat Rosa26 locus, a CAG-eGFP using CRISPR/Cas9 technology.
This new GFP rat strain is suitable for organ and tissue transplantation, and therefore useful for many biomedical fields including development, toxicology and orthotopic transplantation.
You can generate various eGFP rat cell lines from organs to be used for multiple purposes, e.g., to study genome-editing technologies in rat models.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and GFP rat model information by phone or email.
- Ubiquitous eGFP expression from Rosa26 locus
- One transgene CAG-eGFP copy located in the coding-free, intronic region of Rosa26 locus
- eGFP is strongly expressed in all main organs and tissues
- eGFP expression at embryonic stage
- No change in productivity index (fertility, litter size, etc.)
- Sprague Dawley genetic background
Qualitative measurement of eGFP
eGFP has been visualized, using filter glass and fluorescent flashlight, in 4-week-old heterozygous eGFP rats and their wild-type littermates.
Quantitative visualization of eGFP
eGFP expression has been analyzed by FACS in spleen, bone marrow and blood of 4-week-old heterozygous eGFP rats and their wild-type littermates.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- SPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation