Preclinical Double-Humanized PD-1/VISTA Mouse Model
Design of the hPD‑1/hVISTA mouse
hPD-1 has been developed by inserting, within the mouse PD-1 locus, a chimeric PD-1 with a human extracellular domain, a murine transmembrane domain and a murine intracellular domain. hVISTA has been developed by inserting, within the mouse VISTA locus, a chimeric VISTA with a human extracellular, human transmembrane and murine intracellular domain.
Both hPD-1 and hVISTA expressions are regulated by endogenous mouse promoters.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The hPD-1/hVISTA mouse enables the in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of immuno-oncology agents targeting the human immune checkpoint PD-1 and/or VISTA in fully immunocompetent mice.
Humanized tumor cell line MC38-hPD-L1:
Use our hPD-1/hVISTA mouse model together with our cell line MC38-hPD-L1 as a syngeneic tumor model for testing the efficacy of combination therapies targeting human PD-1 and human PD-L1.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hPD-1/hVISTA model information by phone or email.
- The PD-1 and VISTA extracellular domains are entirely humanized
- Physiological regulation and expression pattern of the human PD-1 and VISTA
- Preservation of the target-ligand interaction
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
hPD-1 expression pattern in hPD-1/hVISTA mice recapitulates mPD-1 in wild-type mice
hPD-1 and mPD-1 expression on αCD3/αCD28-activated splenocytes on Tregs (A) and conventional CD4+ (B) at day 2 of culture, and on CD8+ T cells (C) at the indicated time points.
hVISTA expression pattern in hPD-1/hVISTA mice recapitulates mVISTA in wild-type mice
hVISTA and mVISTA expression on freshly isolated splenocytes on Tregs, conventional CD4+, and CD8+ T cells.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.