Preclinical Humanized GITR Mouse Model
Design of the hGITR mouse
The humanized GITR mouse model (hGITR) is developed by Knockin at the mouse GITR locus and driven by the endogenous promoter. It expresses a chimeric GITR with a human extracellular and murin intracellular domain. The human isoforms display diversity within the intracellular domain, and are expressed in case they support different signaling functions.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The hGITR mouse enables the in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of immuno-oncology agents targeting the human immune checkpoint GITR in fully immunocompetent mice.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hGITR model information by phone or email.
- The GITR extracellular domain is entirely humanized
- Physiological regulation and expression pattern of the human GITR
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
- Double-humanized hGITR/hGITRL mouse model
hGITR expression is induced after stimulation
Expression of human GITR on aCD3/aCD28-stimulated splenocytes (2 days), analyzed by flow cytometry on Tregs, conventional CD4 (CD4conv), CD8 and B cells.
In vivo anti-tumor effect in response to anti-hGITR mAb treatment
hGITR homozygous mice with MB49 bladder cancer at day 0 were treated with vehicle or ahGITR mAb on days 7, 10 and 13. Tumor growth was followed until day 30. Unpaired t-test statistics: * p<0.05, ** p<0.005.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohort available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- VAF Elite/SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.