Preclinical Humanized PD-1 Mouse Model
Design of the hPD‑1 mouse
The humanized PD‑1 mouse model (hPD-1) has been developed by inserting, within the mouse PD-1 locus, a chimeric PD-1 with a human extracellular domain, a murine transmembrane domain and a murine intracellular domain.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The hPD-1 mouse enables the in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of immuno-oncology agents targeting the human immune checkpoint PD-1 in fully immunocompetent mice.
Humanized tumor cell line MC38-hPD-L1:
Use our hPD-1 mouse model together with our cell line MC38-hPD-L1 as a syngeneic tumor model for testing the efficacy of combination therapies targeting human PD-1 and human PD-L1.
- Double-humanized hPD1/hPD-L1 mouse model
- Double-humanized hPD1/hLAG3 mouse model
- Double-humanized hPD1/hVISTA mouse model
- Double-humanized hPD1/hTIM3 mouse model
- Double-humanized hPD1/hCTLA-4 mouse model
- Triple-humanized hPD1/hGITR/hGITRL mouse model
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hPD-1 model information by phone or email.
- The PD-1 extracellular domain is entirely humanized
- Physiological regulation and expression pattern of the human PD-1
- Preservation of the target-ligand interaction
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
The model has been co-validated by Charles River, our partner of the precompetitive consortium of company leaders in immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
A scientific poster was presented at the Tumour Models 2019 in Boston. Download poster
hPD‑1 expression pattern recapitulates mPD‑1
hPD-1 and mPD-1 expression on αCD3/αCD28-activated splenocytes on (A) Tregs, conventional CD4+ at day 2 of culture and (B) on CD8+ T cells at the indicated time points.
In vivo anti-tumor activity is observed in response to anti-PD-1 treatment in hPD‑1 mice
Survival of mice of indicated genotype implanted intracranially with GL261 murine glioma cells and treated with αhPD-1 or αmPD-1 (Mantel-Cox test: ***p<0.001).
* For more validation data please contact us.
- Uncoupling Efficacy from Toxicity: A Case Study on MEDI5752
- Uncoupling Toxicity from Therapeutic Efficacy: The New Challenge of Immunotherapies
- Humanized Immune Checkpoint Mouse Models for Immuno-Oncology Studies
- A new Nature report by BMS provides new insights into VISTA biology and design of combination therapies
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors: A strategy to tackle cancer?
- Rita C Acúrcio, et.al. Therapeutic targeting of PD-1/PD-L1 blockade by novel small-molecule inhibitors recruits cytotoxic T cells into solid tumor microenvironment. J Immunother Cancer. 2022 Jul
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.