Preclinical Double-Humanized GITR/GITRL Mouse Model
Design of the hGITR/hGITRL mouse
The double-humanized GITR and GITRL mouse model (hGITR/hGITRL) was generated by intercrossing hGITR and hGITRL mice.
hGITR was developed by inserting, within the mouse GITR locus, a chimeric GITR with the human extracellular and the murine intracellular domain.
hGITRL was generated by inserting, within the mouse GITRL locus, a chimeric GITRL with the human extracellular and the murine intracellular domain.
Both hGITR and hGITRL expressions are regulated by endogenous mouse promoters.
Applications in immuno-oncology & immuno-inflammation
The hGITR/hGITRL mouse model enables in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of agonist and antagonist antibodies targeting human immune checkpoint GITR and/or GITRL in fully immunocompetent mice.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hGITR/hGITRL model information by phone or email.
- GITR and GITRL extracellular domains are entirely humanized
- hGITR and hGITRL expression driven by the respective endogenous mouse promoter
- Preservation of the target-ligand interaction
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
This model has been co-validated by our partners of the precompetitive consortium of company leaders in immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
hGITR-Fc significantly inhibits ear swelling at 24 and 48 hours post DNFB challenge in hGITR/hGITRL mice
Mice were injected with vehicle, IgG, GITR-Fc or mCTLA4-Ig on day -1, sensitized with DNFB on day 0, and then challenged on the ear on day 5. The mean ear-swelling response was determined at 24 and 48 hours post DNFB challenge.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link for humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.