Immunodeficient BRGSF Mouse Model
Compared to the traditional immunodeficient strains such as NOD-SCID and NSG, the BRGSF mouse represents the most adapted animal model to study and predict human immune responses in vivo.
This next generation mouse is a unique preclinical model to study:
- Vaccine development
- Efficacy and safety of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy
- Myeloid compartment development
- Patient-derived xenograft (PDX)
- Human CD34+ hematopoietic stem cell engraftment (see BRGSF-HIS)
Or get supplemental information, a quote, and estimated timeframe for delivery of your BRGSF line.
- Highly permissive to patient-derived xenografts (PDXs) and cell line engraftment by virtue of the SIRPαNOD expression
- Suitable to assess the effects of radiation in vivo due to the absence of the SCID mutation on a BALB/c background
- A powerful tool for complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) studies because of the presence of a functional murine complement system
References for model validation
Masse-Ranson G, Dusséaux M, Fiquet O, Darche S, Boussand M, Li Y, Lopez-Lastra S, Legrand N, Corcuff E, Toubert A, Centlivre M, Bruel T, Spits H, Schwartz O, Lévy Y, Strick-Marchand H, Di Santo JP.
Accelerated thymopoiesis and improved T-cell responses in HLA-A2/-DR2 transgenic BRGS-based human immune system mice.
Eur J Immunol. 2019 Mar 19.
Lopez-Lastra S, Masse-Ranson G, Fiquet O, Darche S, Serafini N, Li Y, Dusséaux M, Strick-Marchand H, Di Santo JP.
A functional DC cross talk promotes human ILC homeostasis in humanized mice.
Blood Adv. 2017 Apr 6.
Li Y, Mention JJ, Court N, Masse-Ranson G, Toubert A, Spits H, Legrand N, Corcuff E, Strick-Marchand H, Di Santo JP.
A novel Flt3-deficient HIS mouse model with selective enhancement of human DC development.
Eur J Immunol. 2016 May.
Legrand N1, Huntington ND, Nagasawa M, Bakker AQ, Schotte R, Strick-Marchand H, de Geus SJ, Pouw SM, Böhne M, Voordouw A, Weijer K, Di Santo JP, Spits H.
Functional CD47/signal regulatory protein alpha (SIRP(alpha)) interaction is required for optimal human T- and natural killer- (NK) cell homeostasis in vivo.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Aug 9.
John P Veluchamy, Silvia Lopez-Lastra, Jan Spanholtz, Fenna Bohme, Nina Kok, Daniëlle A M Heideman, Henk M W Verheul, James P Di Santo Tanja D de Gruijl, Hans J van der Vliet.
In Vivo Efficacy of Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell-Derived NK Cells in the Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Front Immunol . 2017 Feb 6.
SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice.
Vaccines (Basel). 2016 Apr 26.
CAR T-cell therapy:
Valton J, Guyot V, Boldajipour B, Sommer C, Pertel T, Juillerat A, Duclert A, Sasu BJ, Duchateau P, Poirot L.
A Versatile Safeguard for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Immunotherapies.
Sci Rep. 2018 Jun 12
Di Santo JP and Mention JJ. Dentritic cell-boosted humanized immune system mice. PCT/US/2010/029800. WO 2010/115115 A1. Patent 2010.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation