Humanized CT26-hPD-L1 Tumor Cell Line
Design of the CT26-hPD‑L1 cell line
The CT26.WT cell line was derived and subcloned from Balb/c murine colon carcinoma and forms tumors at high frequency when inoculated subcutaneously. We generated a CT26‑hPD‑L1 clonal cell line expressing human PD‑L1.
Applications in immuno-oncology
As for our MC38-hPD-L1 cell line, the CT26-hPD-L1 cell line can be used for in vivo tumor growth assays in syngeneic models and in vitro mechanistic studies.
CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout tumor cell line:
Use our CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout clones for target validation and mechanistic studies.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and CT26-hPD-L1 model information by phone or email.
We generated a CT26-hPD-L1 clonal cell line expressing high levels of human PD-L1, and forming solid tumors in vivo.
- They only express human PD-L1, as they are invalidated for murine Pd‑l1
- hPD-L1 is entirely humanized
- Strong and sustained expression of human PD-L1
CT26‑hPD‑L1 cells express high levels of human PD‑L1
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. (A) mPd‑l1 expression in parental cell line CT26.WT and mPd‑l1 Knockout (KO) cells. (B) hPD‑L1 expression in human control cell line, CT26.WT parental cell line and CT26‑hPD‑L1 cell line. mPd‑l1 KO clone was generated, then human PD‑L1 was stably overexpressed in KO cells. Overexpressing clones were obtained through Neomycin selection.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to ATCC guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.