Humanized CT26-hCD39-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the CT26-hCD39-LZ cell line
The CT26-hCD39-LZ clonal cell line expresses high levels of a human/mouse chimeric CD39, and forms solid tumors in vivo. An optimized version of a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion protein is also stably expressed for in vivo imaging and ex vivo tracking.
This cell line can be used in syngeneic models with our huCD39 mouse model.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and CT26-hCD39-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Express a functional chimeric CD39 with a fully humanized extracellular domain
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- Injected cells can be followed in vivo and ex vivo with our LZ reporter
CT26-hCD39-LZ cells homogeneously express chimeric CD39 in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Chimeric CD39 is detected with anti-human CD39 (Biolegend clone A1).
CT26-hCD39-LZ cells form tumors in vivo
Wild-type Balb/c mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x106 CT26-chimCD39-LZ cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width2*length)/2.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Become a validation partner!
This model is eligible for a partnership opportunity! Do you want to easily access this original, high-level biological and scientific resource, whether for tumor growth or for anti-tumor efficacy assessment, in exchange for sharing some data? Please contact us and learn more about the unique benefits of becoming a validation partner.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to ATCC guidelines (parental cell line provider, ref CRL2638)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.