Humanized CT26-hEpCAM-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the CT26-hEpCAM-LZ cell line
The CT26-hEpCAM-LZ clonal cell line expresses high levels of human EpCAM, and forms solid tumors in vivo. An optimized version of a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion protein is also stably expressed for in vivo imaging and ex vivo tracking.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and CT26-hEpCAM-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Express a fully human EpCAM
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- Injected cells can be followed in vivo and ex vivo with our LZ reporter
CT26-hEpCAM-LZ cells homogeneously express human EpCAM in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Human EpCAM expression assessed in CT26.WT parental cell line (left), human control cell line (center), and CT26-hEpCAM cell line (right).
CT26-hEpCAM-LZ cells form tumors in vivo
Wild-type Balb/c mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x106 CT26-LZ (left) or CT26-hEpCAM-LZ (right) cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width2*length)/2.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Become a validation partner!
This model is eligible for a partnership opportunity! Do you want to easily access this original, high-level biological and scientific resource, whether for tumor growth or for anti-tumor efficacy assessment, in exchange for sharing some data? Please contact us and learn more about the unique benefits of becoming a validation partner.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to ATCC guidelines (parental cell line provider, ref CRL2638)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.