Humanized EL4-hCD19-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the EL4-hCD19-LZ cell line
The EL-4 cell line was established from a C57BL/6 murine lymphoma. These cells form tumors in syngeneic models, upon subcutaneous and systemic (i.v.) injection, in immunocompetent mice.
We generated an EL4-hCD19-LZ clonal cell line expressing high levels of human CD19 (NCBI GeneID: 930), and an optimized dual fusion reporter luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ). EL4-hCD19-LZ cells form tumors in vivo when injected subcutaneously. Luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) control cells are available.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and EL4-CD19-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Express a fully human CD19
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Form tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
EL4-hCD19-LZ cells homogeneously express human CD19 in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Human CD19 expression was assessed in EL4 parental cell line (left), human control cells – PBMC (center), and EL4-hCD19-LZ cell line (right).
EL4-hCD19-LZ cells form infiltrated tumors in immunocompetent mice
Left figure. Humanized CD3 C57/Bl6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x106 EL4-hCD19-LZ cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 4 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width²*length)/2.
Right figure. Medium (200 mm3) and large (800 mm3) tumors were collected and tumor composition was determined by flow cytometry.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.