Humanized EL4-hCD20-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the EL4-hCD20-LZ cell line
The EL-4 cell line was established from a C57BL/6 murine lymphoma. These cells form tumors in syngeneic models, upon subcutaneous and systemic (i.v.) injection, in immunocompetent mice.
We generated an EL4-hCD20-LZ clonal cell line expressing high levels of human CD20 (MS4A1 NCBI GeneID: 931), and an optimized dual fusion reporter luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ). EL4-hCD20-LZ cells form tumors in vivo when injected systemically. Luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) control cells are available.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and EL4-CD20-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Express a fully human CD20
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Form tumors and impact survival upon systemic injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- Luciferase from injected cells can be detected by in vivo imaging
EL4-hCD20-LZ cells homogeneously express human CD20 in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Human CD20 expression was assessed in EL4 parental cell line (left), human control cells – PBMC (center), and EL4-hCD20-LZ cell line (right).
EL4-hCD20-LZ cells impair survival in systemic syngeneic model
Wild-type C57/Bl6 mice were injected (i.v.) with 2x104 EL4-hCD20-LZ cells (red) or EL4 parental cells (blue), or with PBS (dotted black). Survival was followed over 37 days.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.