Humanized MC38-hCD39-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the MC38-hCD39-LZ cell line
The MC38 cell line was derived from C57BL/6 murine colon adenocarcinoma cells. They form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in immunocompetent mice.
We generated an MC38-hCD39-LZ clonal cell line expressing high levels of human CD39 (ENTPD1 NCBI GeneID: 953), and an optimized dual fusion reporter, luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ). MC38-hCD39-LZ cells form solid tumors in vivo. Isogenic luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) cells are available.
This cell line can be used in syngeneic models with our hCD39 mouse model.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and MC38-CD39-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Express a chimeric CD39, with a humanized extracellular domain
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Form tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
MC38-hCD39-LZ cells homogeneously express human CD39 in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Human CD39 expression was assessed in MC38 parental cell line (grey) and MC38-hCD39-LZ cell line (red).
MC38-hCD39-LZ cells form infiltrated tumors in immunocompetent mice
A. Humanized CD39 C57/Bl6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x106 MC38-hCD39-LZ cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 4 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width²*length)/2.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.