Humanized MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the MC38-hPD‑L1-hCD47-LZ cell line
The MC38 cell line was derived from C57BL/6 murine colon adenocarcinoma cells. They form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in immunocompetent mice.
We generated a MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ clonal cell line expressing high levels of human PD-L1 (CD274 NCBI GeneID: 29126) and human CD47 (NCBI GeneID: 961), and an optimized dual fusion reporter luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ). These cells are invalidated for murine Pd-l1 (Cd274, NCBI Gene ID: 60533). MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ cells form solid tumors in vivo, most efficiently in hCD47/hSIRPα mice. Isogenic wild-type (WT) and luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) control clones are available.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- PD-L1 and CD47 are entirely humanized
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Injected cells can be followed in vivo and ex vivo with our LZ reporter
MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ cells homogeneously express human PD‑L1 and CD47 in vitro
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. Human PD-L1 and CD47 expression was assessed in MC38 parental cell line (top left), human control cell line – RKO (bottom left), Jurkat (bottom right), and MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ cell line (top right).
MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ cells form tumors in vivo
Wild-type (left) and hCD47/hSIRPα (right) C57/Bl6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x106 MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47-LZ cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width²*length)/2.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.