Humanized MC38-hPD-L1 Tumor Cell Line
Design of the MC38-hPD‑L1 cell line
The MC38 cell line was derived from C57BL/6 murine colon adenocarcinoma cells. We generated a MC38-hPD-L1 clonal cell line expressing high levels of human PD-L1, and forming solid tumors in vivo.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The MC38-hPD-L1 cell line can be used for in vivo tumor growth assays in syngeneic models and in vitro mechanistic studies.
Humanized PD-1 mouse model:
Use our MC38-hPD-L1 cell line together with our humanized PD-1 mouse for testing the efficacy of combination therapies targeting human PD-1 and human PD-L1.
Upgrade your model with our MC38-hPD-L1-LZ dual reporter tumor cell line:
Use our MC-38-hPD-L1-LZ cell line, expressing a luciferase-ZsGreen fusion reporter, to follow tumor growth by in vivo imaging.
MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout tumor cell line:
Use our MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout clones for target validation and mechanistic studies.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and MC38-hPD-L1 model information by phone or email.
- Form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- Only express human PD-L1, as they are invalidated for murine Pd‑l1
- hPD-L1 is entirely humanized
- Strong and sustained expression of human PD-L1
MC38‑hPD‑L1 cells express high levels of human PD‑L1
Expression analysis by FACS. (A) mPd‑l1 expression in parental cell line MC38, human control cell line and mPd‑l1 Knockout (KO) cells. (B) hPD‑L1 expression in human control cell line, MC38 parental cell line and MC38‑hPD‑L1 cell line. mPd‑l1 KO clone was generated, then human PD‑L1 was stably overexpressed in KO cells. Overexpressing clones were obtained through Neomycin selection.
MC38-hPD-L1 cells form tumors in vivo
Wild-type C57BL/6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x105 MC38 (A) or MC38‑hPD‑L1 (B) cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width2 x length)/2.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.