CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout Tumor Cell Line
Design of the CT26-Pd‑l1 Knockout
The CT26.WT cell line was derived and subcloned from Balb/c murine colon carcinoma and forms tumors at high frequency when inoculated subcutaneously. We generated CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout clonal cell lines invalidated for murine Pd-l1 (Cd274).
Applications in immuno-oncology
The CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout clones can be used for target validation and mechanistic studies.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout model information by phone or email.
CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout features
- Invalidated for murine Pd-l1
- Form tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout validation*
Invalidation of murine Pd-l1 in CT26-Pd-l1 Knockout cells
Expression analysis by FACS. mPd-l1 expression in CT26‑Pd‑l1 Knockout (KO) clone and parental cell line.
CT26-Pd-l1 KO cells form tumors in vivo
Wild-type Balb/c mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x105 CT26.WT (A) or CT26-Pd-l1 KO (B) cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width2 x length)/2. 8 mice (mixed gender) were injected per group, with 8 mice developing tumors for CT26.WT and CT26-Pd-l1 KO clone 1 injected groups, and 7 for CT26-Pd-l1 KO clone 2 injected group.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to ATCC guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.