MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout Tumor Cell Line
Design of the MC38-Pd‑l1 Knockout
The MC38 cell line was derived from C57BL/6 murine colon adenocarcinoma cells. We generated a MC38-Pd-l1 clonal cell line invalidated for murine Pd-l1 (Cd274).
Applications in immuno-oncology
The MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout clones can be used for target validation and mechanistic studies.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout model information by phone or email.
MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout features
- Invalidated for murine Pd-l1
- Impaired in vivo tumor growth upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout validation*
Invalidation of murine Pd-l1 in MC38-mPd-l1 Knockout cells
Expression analysis by FACS. mPd-l1 expression in MC38‑mPd‑l1 Knockout (KO) clone and wild-type control clone.
Loss of murine Pd-l1 impairs tumor growth in vivo
Wild-type C57BL/6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x105 A) MC38 or B) MC38-Pd-l1 Knockout (KO) cells. Tumor growth was measured every 2 to 3 days. Tumor size (mm3)=(width2 x length)/2. 10 mice were injected per group, with 8 mice developing tumors for MC38 injected groups, and 2 mice for the MC38-mPd-l1 Knockout injected group.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Geoffrey Parriott, Kelsey Deal, Shane Crean, Elle Richardson, Emily Nylen, Amorette Barber.
T-cells Expressing a chimeric-PD1-Dap10-CD3zeta Receptor Reduce Tumour Burden in Multiple Murine Syngeneic Models of Solid Cancer.
Immunology. 2020 Mar 7.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.