Preclinical Humanized CD28 Mouse Model
Design of the hCD28 mouse
The humanized CD28 model, developed by Knockin at the mouse CD28 locus, expresses a chimeric CD28 with a human extracellular and murine transmembrane and intracellular domains. The design also gives access to CD28 conditional Knockout mice.
Applications in immuno-oncology
The hCD28 mouse enables the in vivo efficacy assessment and profiling of immuno-oncology agents targeting the human immune checkpoint CD28 in fully immunocompetent mice.
Access to conditional CD28 Knockout mouse:
The conditional Knockout model allows the tissue-specific assessment of compounds’ specificity and toxicity.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hCD28 model information by phone or email.
- The CD28 extracellular domain is entirely humanized
- Physiological regulation and expression pattern of the human CD28
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
The model has been co-validated by genOway and our partners of the precompetitive consortium of company leaders in immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
hCD28 expression pattern recapitulates mCD28
hCD28 and mCD28 expression on freshly isolated splenocytes on (A) CD8+ (viable, CD3+CD8+) T cells, (B) conventional CD4+ (viable, CD3+CD4+Foxp3-), and (C) Tregs (viable, CD3+CD4+CD25+Foxp3+).
hCD28 is functional: α-human CD28 co-stimulation induces T cell activation and proliferation
Isolated T cells were labeled with CTV and activated with αCD3 and soluble mouse or human αCD28 for 4 days. Representative FACS bar graphs indicating (A) CD25 expression as a marker of activation, and (B) CTV dilution (as a measure of proliferation) gated on live T cells. Results are expressed as mean±SD. Unpaired T test analyses (**p<0.01, ***p<0.001).
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- VAF Elite/SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.