Humanized MC38-hPD-L1-LZ Reporter Tumor Cell Line
Design of the MC38-hPD‑L1-LZ cell line
We generated the MC38-hPD-L1-LZ clonal cell line expressing high levels of human PD-L1 and forming solid tumors in vivo. An optimized version of a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion protein is also stably expressed for in vivo imaging and ex vivo tracking.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and MC38-hPD-L1-LZ model information by phone or email.
- Form solid tumors upon subcutaneous injection in fully immunocompetent mice
- hPD-L1 is entirely humanized
- Express a luciferase-ZsGreen (LZ) fusion reporter
- Injected cells can be followed in vivo and ex vivo with our LZ reporter
MC38-hPD-L1-LZ cells express homogeneous high levels of human PD-L1 and ZsGreen
Expression analysis by flow cytometry. hPD-L1 is expressed in MC38-hPD-L1 (left panel) and MC38-hPD-L1-LZ cells (right panel). MC38-hPD-L1-LZ cells also express ZsGreen.
MC38-hPD-L1-LZ cells form tumors in vivo, and are detectable by luminescence imaging
Wild-type C57BL/6 mice were injected (s.c.) with 1x105 MC38, MC38-hPD-L1, or MC38-hPD-L1-LZ cells. (A) Tumor growth was measured every 3 days. Tumor size (mm3) = (width2 x length)/2. 6 mice were injected per group, with 5 mice developing tumors for MC38 and MC38-hPD-L1-LZ injected groups, and 6 mice for the MC38-hPD-L1 injected group. (B) Mice received injections (i.p) of D-Luciferin (150mg/kg) and were imaged 15 minutes later under isoflurane anesthesia on an IVIS Lumina II imager. Note that tumors can be detected by luminescence imaging before they are palpable (D8).
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Biosafety level BSL1, according to Kerafast guidelines (parental cell line provider)
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Please contact us.