Preclinical Humanized STING Mouse Model
Design of the hSTING mouse
The humanized STING model, developed by Knockin at the mouse STING locus, expresses a full human STING.
Different versions of hSTING models are available that express:
- Reference variant H232 of full-length human STING isoform
- Reference variant H232 of the full-length human STING + MRP isoforms
- Wild-type variant R232 of the full-length human STING + MRP isoforms
The hSTING mouse enables the in vivo assessment of agents and therapies targeting the human immune checkpoint STING in fully immunocompetent mice.
Request a quote here to get pricing, offers and hSTING model information by phone or email.
- STING is entirely humanized
- Physiological regulation of the human STING
- Fully functional mouse immune system
- Lack of expression of the murine target gene, thus avoiding cross-reactivity
The model has been co-validated by genOway and our partners of the precompetitive consortium of company leaders in immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
STING agonist induces cytokine release in vivo
Cytokine levels were measured in serum from DMXAA- or GSK-compound-treated mice.
* For more validation data please contact us.
Ready to be shipped to your lab
- Cohorts available upon request
- Studies can be carried out at your site or at your favorite CRO
- SOPF certification and worldwide delivery by professional breeders
- Models provided with FTO on patent-protected technologies used for model generation
Are you looking for another target?
Follow this link, humanized immune checkpoint (ICP) mouse models, or contact us.